Sunday, October 4, 2009

New studio!

Sorry about my long absence from blogging folks - it has been due in part to the mammoth task of moving house. Daz and I have one Hell of a lot of stuff (mainly comics, books, DVDs and art equipment) which all had to be moved the 100 yards to the new house by hand, mainly by myself as Daz has been working down south for the last few months. I now have a new studio (yes, another spare bedroom) which is not only much bigger than my old studio, but also has the advantage that it doesn't double as Daz's junk room like my old studio did.

Here are a few photos of my new studio space:




'Monday to Friday' has been put on hold for the moment, and I have started work on the puppets for the Walter Gloom film that I am working on with writer/director James Geard. I will be posting images of the process I have used to make the puppet heads for the film over at the Walter Gloom blog in the next few days. Now I have to be off again, the heads need another coat of latex...

4 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Go get 'em, Woolly! Looking good!

a guy in a gorilla suit said...

As mentioned before and recommended to others - the wooly monster invasion is a fact. Face it, world !

All the best... and good to see you here in the blogosphere again !

jriggity said...

Having a space is so Important....glad yours just grew a bit!

jriggity

Usba said...

Wish I can have one- for free:-)) harharhar. Nice blog you got here. all the best.